Friday, January 25, 2013

Quietude 24 x 20 Oil on Panel

Here is another painting that is bigger then my usual paintings. Once again I took this picture at the gallery because of the cloudy weather.  I recently purchased this vessel in High Point, NC while at the Furniture Market.  There is a store there that has odds and ends and I finally had time to go check out what they had. 
 I have now added a bar on the bottom of each post for Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  I really enjoy Pinterest and have many boards.  One of my favorites is the food board, but I haven't made any of the recipes.  At this point I think I have around 168 so you would think I would have tried one of them.  One of these days. I also added a translation bar.  After seeing all of the countries that have viewed my blog I decided to add this.  Its on the bottom right.  This painting is available at the Anne Irwin Fine Art.

No comments: