Saturday, May 15, 2010

Found Objects 12 x 12 on Panel

I have been struggling with this painting for a month or so and finally figured out what to do with it. I changed the small vase to green and then when I found a robin's egg decided to add that to the painting. This painting is lighter then most of mine. I had purchased a frame that was a sage green and I wanted to put a painting in it, but didn't' know what to do. So I basically painted this painting for this frame. I wouldn't recommend doing that because I think I made it harder then it should have been. I was also going to post another painting today, but when I was about to crop it on the photo software I like how some of the photos turned out darker and now plan to rework that painting making it more dramatic. Hopefully I will have another painting posted next weekend sometime.

No comments: