Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chastain Park Arts Festival Oct. 17th & 18th

Chastain Park will have its 1st Annual Arts Festival
It will be October 17th and 18th.
Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
I will have paintings at the Chastain Art Center booths. In those 3 booths there will be pottery, paintings, jewelry and everything else the center offers. I have been told that there are 120 booths of artists. So please come out and take part in what will be a tradition for the area. I will be at the booth from 12-3 on Saturday.
Directions: from 285 and Roswell Road0- Go inside the perimeter and make a Right on West Wieuca Road (there is a Avril car wash on the right) go through the stop sign and you will come upon the Chastain Park area. I am not quite sure where the booths of the artists will be located, but I am sure there will be signs.